Deer Lease in S. TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Lease in S. TX

So the fiance has always wanted to get her dad a ranch to hunt on in S. TX. We came to the conclusion that this was impractical so we are looking to get him a lease not too far from Corpus Christi.

I have never shopped for a deer lease before, so I am asking ya'll for any help possible. Any connections or recommendations would be great, but even advice on how to shop and where to look is appreciated.

The closer it is to Corpus, the better. It would be nice to have it E. of Corpus to minimize our drive there, but I am open to areas not too far W. of it too.

I am thinking of looking around Refugio, Live Oak, and Duval counties, or the Victoria area, but at this point, I am open to anything.

This would be a long-term membership, hopefully for the rest of his life. I know these leases aren't cheap, but this is something she really wants for him.

Thanks, and any advice is appreciated.

how much are you looking to spend?

Comment

I would like to keep it around $3K/yr

Comment

I'll let you know if I hear of anything in that price range. I know of a place but they want 9k a gun.

Comment

Yan call me my parents have 150 acres between beeville and three rivers.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

go to tpwd website they have a deer lease listing and look in the back of texas trophy hunters magazine on the members adv. page, and email Chester Moore with texas fish and game
            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

www.leasehunter.com

Comment

Working...
              X