Weather Module for C80 - BREAKWATER MARINE ELECTRONICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Module for C80 - BREAKWATER MARINE ELECTRONICS

Recently purchased the weather module for the Raymarine C80 we have on the Robalo. I bought the unit from Breakwater Marine Electronics with the idea of installing it myself. After looking at everything I decided it was best to have their trained installers do it. So I took the boat over 2 weeks ago to Breakwater. After just over an hour we had the entire thing hooked up even got a crash course in how to operate it and even picked up a few things that I was having issues with even after owning the unit for 4 years now.

I even bought their waypoints / fishing spots & Derek loaded up all of waypoints & maps and I walked out with a huge smile knowing everything was working right, a whole mess of new waypoints to check out this year an updated system just hands down great customer service. I didn't even have a chance to walk in before the installer was outside greeting me in the parking lot.

If y'all are in need of any electronics don't even think about going anywhere else give Derek a call today! You will not be disappointed!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!
Working...
X