X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it look? I

Thinkin about going
    MANVEL MOB

I can actually see green on the surf cams. I think tomorrow should be awesome if the winds hold.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

It's still pretty rough on the seawall. The surf is just sgetting blown back. There's lost of green just past the jetties. Offats is OK with moderate chop but no whitecaps. If I could get off work tomorrow I would!!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

dirty and not calm

Comment

I am planning on hitting it tomorrow morning, it is supposed to go down over night but I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Comment

The onshore flow is back already, it is muddy to ~100 yards out with a well-defined color change to blue-green. They are forecasting 5-10 knots tonight and 10-15 tomorrow depends on how much it kicks up overnight. I am hoping it will stay calm so the clean water gets in and the waves don't build. I may get a session in this afternoon just in case the conditions deteriorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              The onshore flow is back already, it is muddy to ~100 yards out with a well-defined color change to blue-green. They are forecasting 5-10 knots tonight and 10-15 tomorrow depends on how much it kicks up overnight. I am hoping it will stay calm so the clean water gets in and the waves don't build. I may get a session in this afternoon just in case the conditions deteriorate.
              Milkjug described it perfectly. It may be good int the morning, but it looks like the wind is going to pick up in the afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Next weekend it'll be mo bettah!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                  Next weekend it'll be mo bettah!
                  MOB reunion one week later?? lets go
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    MOB reunion one week later?? lets go
                    lets do it

Comment

I didn't even launch, got to the Seawall and took a look and turned around. Very choppy and off-color.

I don't see tomorrow being that great unless the winds flat-out die and that is not in the forecast.

Better luck next time! Gonna go see if I can stick a few flatties.

Comment

looks good today
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It's just so much better than it has been! I wish I wasn't working!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                            looks good today
                            sure does

Comment

Let's change it to the golf course and i will come this time !!!!!!!
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X