Seabrook Flats- Hopefully My New Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook Flats- Hopefully My New Spot

Well today, while sitting at lunch, I realized that I usually get off from work at 4-5pm. There is usually a good 3.5 hours of daylight left and i'm 10 minutes away from the Seabrook Flats. Doing the math in my head, it seems like I can go and fish everyday after work! I'll just have to put my boots in my car with a rod and off I go! Anyone want to join me this week?
    Resident Ninja

thats a killer spot
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hope so!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

I just moved to Seabrook yesterday. Maybe, we can hook up one afternoon.

Comment

That would be great!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

hell man i get out at 2:30 where is that exactly

Comment

Right before Kemah. I'm going tommorow, want to come?
              Resident Ninja

Comment

I may have to meet up with you guys. I never met Jhua and it's been way to long since I saw buoy37!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

There are no fish in seabrook!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Lol Hope to meet you soon Curmudgeon! Maybe there's no fish, but if there are, i'll find them...(probably not)
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

May also be fishing outside Moses lake Thursday. Might skip over to the Seabrook Flats in the PM. What kind of boat are you in?
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

They are there ma and Deano got on em there a time or 2
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Seems like tomorrow and Thursday AM will allow fishin' on the shoreline in Seabrook. At least until the wind picks up to 450MPH!
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

you guys make me sick!!!! i live so dang far away!!!! im gonna hate from a distance!!! hahahaha good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
                              Well today, while sitting at lunch, I realized that I usually get off from work at 4-5pm. There is usually a good 3.5 hours of daylight left and i'm 10 minutes away from the Seabrook Flats. Doing the math in my head, it seems like I can go and fish everyday after work! I'll just have to put my boots in my car with a rod and off I go! Anyone want to join me this week?
                              Jhua thats what recovering alcoholics refer to as a "moment of clarity"
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X