pujols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pujols

he needs some hgh he is looking normal and his head is shrinking maybe its just me but albert looks human this year
    MANVEL MOB

Yea he was on that stuff. He is not any good anymore.

Comment

Relax. He is for real. He NEVER gets anything to swing at
      sigpic

Comment

nope. why pitch to the best hitter in MLB?

Comment

Your peoples Gibbey!!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Holy freakin' cow! 2 days in a row he bashes a walk off homer, IN EXTRA INNINGS! He is El Hombre. I know he's not comfortable with that nickname because he says he is not worthy of being compared to Stan the Man, but I think he is. At least he is if he stays a Cardinal for life without bankrupting the team.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Lance Berkman is the best hitter on the cardinals.......

Comment

Hgh back in his system he is hitting
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Actually, Holliday is better according to the stats, but he's on the DL. Lance is still hurting from that diving catch. He's been a huge bargain so far.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You can have him Coach ,he didn't want to be with the H-Town guy's so he played slower.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      You can have him Coach ,he didn't want to be with the H-Town guy's so he played slower.
                      I agree Brett Wallace was a great replacement too!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yeh but Berky and Oswalt didnt want to be here!

Comment

Come on guys, he was coming off a knee surgery. You can't forget what he did as an Astro and all he did for the city. I'd like everyone to remember that he called the Astros offering himself at a discount this season and they rejected him, so he signed with the Cards. You can't ever call him a turncoat. He waived his no trade clause to help out the club. He didn't have to do that. Wallace looks good, but his physique is too much like mine. LOL! Remember, he was a Cardinal too, and they let him go because they knew he couldn't play 3rd and 1st is locked up, or we hope it is.

Comment

I wish Berkman was still at First base on the Astros. Sorry *** uncle d.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              Come on guys, he was coming off a knee surgery. You can't forget what he did as an Astro and all he did for the city. I'd like everyone to remember that he called the Astros offering himself at a discount this season and they rejected him, so he signed with the Cards. You can't ever call him a turncoat. He waived his no trade clause to help out the club. He didn't have to do that. Wallace looks good, but his physique is too much like mine. LOL! Remember, he was a Cardinal too, and they let him go because they knew he couldn't play 3rd and 1st is locked up, or we hope it is.
                              I guess your right Coach,Forgot about all that!

Comment

Working...
                              X