Gonna give it a go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna give it a go!

Leaving the TCD and run to the claypiles...I'll try and post a report tonight!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Good luck!

Comment

Well lower unit went out at the 40 mile mark on one motor so we slow trolled to a 50 mile rig and pretty much stayed there. Ended the day with 4 kings 2 of which are in the 40# class, and a limit of snaps , biggest was 15# most were much smaller. Then around 2 we made the slow ride back...good thing we brought lots of beer!
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Nice salvage of the day. Sorry for the bad luck.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good fishing ,glad you made it in !!!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Headed out tomorrow thanks for the report Monte. Yan & I plan on topping that 15# snapper
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Headed out tomorrow thanks for the report Monte. Yan & I plan on topping that 15# snapper
              Want take 15 to top mine! Super crowded 6 -7 boats jockeying for position. Our biggest problem was not being able to tie up.
              I bought one of those carrot stick rods and 30 Torium...very pleased with how it handled yesterday...very light with lots of backbone. Just thought I would throw that out there.
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Well lower unit went out at the 40 mile mark on one motor so we slow trolled to a 50 mile rig and pretty much stayed there. Ended the day with 4 kings 2 of which are in the 40# class, and a limit of snaps , biggest was 15# most were much smaller. Then around 2 we made the slow ride back...good thing we brought lots of beer!
                Good planning saves the day!
                Thanks for the report.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report Sir. It's always something, especially with these offshore boats. I had port side tach and my electric compass go nutty yesterday. I think the compass just has a bad electrical connection but I don't yet know about the tach. The boys are supposed to diagnose all that for me today...we'll see. I have one of those big Azimuth brand compass' and told my boys when we got this boat that compass was nice and all but I want to add a good ole trusty Richie that don't need no power to work!
                  I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

Forgot to mention a slot limit of reds...of course all released without harm.
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
                    X