Sunday Morning Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Morning Surf

Is anyone plan on going in the morning. I live 2 hrs away and am sure thinking of driving out if it still gonna be good.

I am thinking about it if I can get everything done here at home today.

Comment

Do it! It's looking good!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hey guys I live in Katy and have been down there Friday to fish and last night for a graduation, I am tired of burning diesel. If anybody wants to carpool let me know. James Terry 713 574 0058

I am curious what it will look like, local meteorologist are saying winds from the SE weather.com is saying winds from the North East. We got beat up on Friday they fish are there if you can stand breakers over your head.

Comment

Im going down to surfside in the a.m.

Comment

You want to split gas I live off of Mason Rd and Westpark...

Comment

Im game to meet with you guys....I'll be bringing my yak though, I'm too short to wade the surf...lol

Comment

what time are yall thinking about heading that way

Comment

will be in surfside to,down by the cell tower
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I am still hoping to go. I am in Katy also. I will know more later after I get done around the house.

Comment

let me know what yall are thinking as far as what time yall are meeting and leaving, how long are yall planning on staying, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stingray View Post
                        Im game to meet with you guys....I'll be bringing my yak though, I'm too short to wade the surf...lol
                        lol martin i was to short to wade the surf today.I found some rocks the hard way today.It looks like a couple of made two legged alleycats got a hold of my shins.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I would like to leave around 4:30 we can meet at BPS or even the walmart off of 99 and Westpark. I have found going westpark to 8 to FT bend Tollway is a good route. I would like to be home by 12.

Comment

I hope to be in the water around 6 somewhere around the cell tower. Going to try to fish late afternoon if I can take the heat all day. I will be in a black chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by atmchris View Post
                              I hope to be in the water around 6 somewhere around the cell tower. Going to try to fish late afternoon if I can take the heat all day. I will be in a black chevy.
                              bring off they have been thick around there.
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X