X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick recon M.o.B. Monday 6/6

Just did a quick recon down to M.o.B. at 07:00hrs

Surf is very nice. Practically flat.
    Many fisherman out. Watched several of them catching fish. Looked like mostly trout.
    Couple of them had limits.
    One long rodder catching small sharks.
    Very nice conditions.

Go get ya some of it!
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Thanks for the report, Moonpie!!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

did you see an old man. kinda bald. goofy looking like a sob. that was FlatoutFishing. lol.

Comment

Thanks or the recon.I will be there saturday with 1000,s of my friends trying to get a few.Forecast is saying 1 foot surf through saturday.Lets hoope they are right
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          did you see an old man. kinda bald. goofy looking like a sob. that was FlatoutFishing. lol.
          Nope didn't see him.
          He's usually real easy to spot because of all the dead posioned fish floating around him.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

i was there to,caught 3 solid trout and a few ladyfish. the guys closer to the river mouth were having better luck. water was almost clear and flat as it gets.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

If you want to enjoy the surf while it is flat do it now... Because history has shown that once I get home the sea will swell to 4 foot breakers... You have 2 days to enjoy it, then it is down hill from there
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                If you want to enjoy the surf while it is flat do it now... Because history has shown that once I get home the sea will swell to 4 foot breakers... You have 2 days to enjoy it, then it is down hill from there
                Thanks for the warning, Hogie! I'll get right on it!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Don't come home before saturday.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the report moonpie .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      I lied beyotch ...went to the Pass surf at daylight and whacked 3 trout right off on skitter in blue, then the sharks moved in....so I went to the back and caught flounder till I was tired of catching flounder...better flounder bite than I've ever had in the fall....and it was only 100 degrees out...wazzup. with that?
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                        You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
                        X