Late Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Report

Fish on three separate days (sorry no pics, for got to bring the camera).

5/28: Wind was blowing so went to the back marsh area in Tabbs bay, but it was chocolate milk...hooked a gafftop but that was it.

5/31: Landed 2 reds, 1 was a keeper and the other was at 17", so set her free to fight for another day. The bay was still choppy but found a cove to hide from the wind.

6/4: The wind finally died down and got on the water by 6AM and caught 2 nice reds and a flounder to start the day All three fish were caught on a devil eye. Then we drifted with the pods and pods of shads on the south side of the bay and caught a bunch of Sandies, gafftops, a few undersized specs (did loose a keeper right at the boat) and even a blue fish that were working the shads.

All in all, it was a fun 3 days of fishing. It was pretty cool see those shads explode out of the water when chased by the bigger fish from below.

Thanks! Had not heard much from Trinity lately!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

It was nice that the wind finally died down, it was not a stellar keeper day , but there was constant action in term of bites. May be too much shad in the water and the bigger fish were full?

Comment

I fished trinity today and caught 2 fish. Fished it a couple times in the past week and it's been VERY slow. I think its too salty and those fish are scattered all over. Need some rain and runoff from the river to stack the fish up. I dont see it getting much better until we get some
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

good report!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
          X