offshore 6/5 meat haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offshore 6/5 meat haul

Left freeport in the whaler at 3am with all three of my brothers; Derek (dn17), Scott (jbfisher) and Grant (gn12), and Steve (sfef84). We fished campeche, tequila and the hilltops. Went 0-2 on marlin, one white and one blue. We hooked the white on a live chicken dorado, and the blue on the troll (pink blackbart on the shotgun) both on a rip with a 2 degree temperature break. There was bait all over that area too. It was frustrating to lose those fish but we still had a great time. We couldn't winch any groupers off of tequila though, they won yesterday. We caught some nice tilefish in 1300 feet of water, we were 92 miles offshore at our furthest point. Glad we could make it out, hoping to get back out there soon.

- Robert
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report. Great photos!
    You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Awesome! That looks like a blast!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great report...LONG day on the water!
        sigpic

Comment

Nice job Robert. Always enjoy reading your reports.

Comment

Way to go-nice Dodo, wahoo, tuna and tiles!! When do I get to go with you all? What a trip!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report and photo's.
              They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Working...
              X