MOB Vicinity 6-7 Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOB Vicinity 6-7 Evening

I caught 8 yesterday evening in the surf but it was slow. All on my old standby --Big clown spook. Had to swim to get out to the second bar -- the surf was a bit sporty. It looks pretty rough this morning. Hopefully it smoothes back out before the weekend!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Nice catch,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go get 'em. I gotta get out there! It's driving me crazy.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeah, hoping I get a morning or two in this week but it is looking like it might not come back down.

Comment

Good going IBTSOOM!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice going. Yes it was rough this morning, was out there at 6:00, looked and drove back to the house. I like catching trout, but not getting the crap knocked out of me trying.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

You throw back to fight another day?You were swimming saturday morning too!lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I threw em in my freezer Chris. We all were swimming on Sat!! I think I've had enough swimming for a while! I'm gonna have to be a little more picky about jumping in rough water.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                X