Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update.....

How is the surf?

Live, interactive coastal cameras and other state of the art technology to help you make the best decisions before your trip on the water.

Comment

Rather sporty!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Rather sporty!
        but that dont mean the fish arent biting!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sat morning the surf is forecasted to be FAC and green, winds less than 5 kts and SE, gonna go Saturday morning me thinks. This site tends to be pretty accurate...

Detailed Surf Forecast and Surf Report for Galveston, Texas including top quality forecast resources.

Comment

Thanks for the link!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

No problem! I used this site last summer season extensively because it was very accurate, right down to the hour! It also has live wave cams at several locations to comfirm visually before you drive out! Very convenient.

Comment

I use the same site for the same reasons! Great one
                "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Thanks for the link.I am heading to the coast saturday morning too
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Planning on being in the surf somewhere Sat. morning. If too rough, then SLP bayside.

Comment

Anyone had any luck in the gut between 19th and 15th on Seawall Blvd? I see waders out there all the time, with birds working just about every morning when the surfs flat and green. Been wanting to try it out myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X