468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My kayak and I are headed for Galveston (June 13th - 19th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kayak and I are headed for Galveston (June 13th - 19th)

Just wanted to put it out that I will be down in Galveston next week and looking for someone to show me around. I'm fairly new to kayak fishing, but have been fishing since I was a kid. I have fished the past 2 years down there and finally caught a nice trout last year bank fishing San Luis pass (read enough beforehand to know better than wade in ). I plan on fishing mostly west bay since we are staying in Pirate's Beach, but am willing to travel. I also want to try to do some night fishing and tryout my wildcat lights. If you are looking for a partner in crime give me a call (512-917-0360) or send me an email (tcrabel@yahoo.com). Thanks and tight lines!

Hi RRTex,

I will be there on the 11th till the 17th I will not have computer access. I will give you a call on Monday and let you know how it is going and see when we could meet up OK?

Comment

Looks like Monday & Tuesday mornings will be your best bets. Good luck!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Any results ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Any results ?
          The thirteenth isn't till tomorrow.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            The thirteenth isn't till tomorrow.
            Wasn't going to say it myself, but I am itching to get down there tomorrow.

Trust me I'll keep you guys updated to my progress once I hit the water.

Comment

Good look from Hutto i sure could use some of them pies from hutto.lolTrade hotspots for pies.lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                Good look from Hutto i sure could use some of them pies from hutto.lolTrade hotspots for pies.lol
                Dang it! Didn't see your message until I got down here. Could of swung by the Texan cafe and picked up something to bribe you with.

Comment

Working...
                X