Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get into Freediving

Hey Guys,

I am looking to get into freediving spear fishing. Took the snorkel and mask with me on the last trip off shore and it blew my mind getting in the water at the rig. I have a 32 ft sportfish and a buddies 32 yellowfin we can to start diving from.

I am looking for experienced freedivers to go out with us and show us the ropes.

I am also looking for inexpensive options for guns. Any recommendations a gun I can use for snapper, or would any one be willing to let me try one for theirs out?

Need to add that I am a certified diver and am looking for dive buddies as well.

Comment

Freedive spearfishing is great fun, would be glad to go out with ya'll and help out or let you try equipment sometime.

Comment

There's a few of us around here
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

By the way, thanks for adding a new thread, the last one was a buzz-kill

Be careful too, U/W hunting is addicting and soon it will be all you want to do offshore...

Comment

Thanks guys. I am all ready addicted and I havent even started the hunting yet. I think my first investment will be some free divng fins. We should plan a trip out soon. I would love to even just do some diving. We can take our 32 luhrs out. She moves slow though at 3000 rpm max, but she has plenty of space.

Comment

Working...
            X