May 2011 late report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2011 late report

Cool now you have a forum for the LLM.....

Did my yearly trip down south to fish the LLM in May. Fished about every weekend down there. The winds were terrible and we fought it the entire time. Still managed to catch fish, but I didnt hammer them like I normally do down there.

Most fish were caught on worms drifting and wading in 3'-4' of water. I didnt get very many pictures this year, but heres one of a nice trout my father caught. It was 28" and 7 1/2 pounds. We released it after a few quick pictures.

My 3 yr old son also caught his first 2 fish ever. All by himself!! I was so proud of him because we went out to the dock before it even got dark and he kept casting and casting and casting with his little push button reel. He grinded it out for well over an hour before it finally got dark and the fish showed up to the lights. Soon after he proceeded to cast, hook, reel in and land two 13" trout all by himself. Ive never seen him so excited. Hes hooked for sure...

I cant wait to go back next year and I hope the winds will give us a break.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dads PB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	876.2 KB
ID:	569475Click image for larger version

Name:	T's first fish.jpg
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	569477

Click image for larger version

Name:	dad bowed up.jpg
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	569476

nice. I love fishing down there.

Comment

Great pics and report......very nice fish and a huge smile on the little guy's face says it all
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
      X