3/27/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/27/09 report

Left Tiki yesterday at 630 am and headed West. Tides were running about 2' above normal and the wind was out of the southwest at 10 to 13 knots. First spot paid off right away at we had 10 Trout all between 22 and 25". I would guess about a 3 to 4lb average. I caught all mine on a bone Super Spook with the customers catching on plastics. The bigger Trout were released. We had a few fish on that pulled off and I probably had another 6 or 7 blowups that were missed. After that it was a tough bite. Could not locate big concentrations of surface bait. The trout seemed like they pushed out deep rather quickly this morning. After the early bite most of the slicks were popping up in about 5 to 6' of water. Couldn't reach them wading. Off the water at 200pm with 12 Trout and 1 Red. Turned loose anoth 4 or 5 bigger fish.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Good job Greg!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice report. I hope they turn back on later in the week. I will be out there hopefully Wednesday or thursday.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice size Trout!

Comment

Nice job, way to put them on some good fish. Bone spook? Where's the J.Houston special??

Comment

Nice trout! All the specks I've been getting recently are good sized solid fish... never had such a high % of bigger trout before.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I will be on the water (wade) at sunrise tomorrow even if I freeze my butt off.
              It is better to beg forgivness than to ask permission.

Comment

nice! thanks for the report
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Good stuff Greg
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Very nice.Congrats
                    NK
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report and pics!
                      Scott
                      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                      X