Anyone price a 18 foot andros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone price a 18 foot andros?

I just stumbled on the web site and it looks like a fantastic skiff for the bays and backlakes around here with a 7 inch draft and a top speed over 50 it looks like a winner to me. Just wondering how much these things can cost, ive been searching for the last half hour for a used one to give me an idea of a price, no clue.

I want a quote for one with a poling platform and in gunnel rod storage and a 115 etec if there is a dealer on here. If not i would be fine with any info you may have. This may be my next boat if the price is right.

All I could find and that's a cool little rig!

Comment

Cool skiff. I want one......
      Attached Files
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

18 rigged....in the 30s...If i recall correctly I seen one that was 32k awhile back with all the bells and whistles....the Nada guides arent accurate on custom or semi-custom hand made one at a time boats. Only place they get close is on pop out cookie cutter hull designs.
        Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Ouch! 32 is pretty steep for an 18 footer. Maybe the panga marine will have a cheaper alternative.

Comment

Check this out Kyle. I guarantee this one with the etec isn't $32,000.
            Attached Files
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

There was a skiff at Mt. Houston Marine's spot at the boat show with a kevlar hull but don't remember the name or price.

Comment

I priced a custom built black panga marine 18 yesterday. 60 ETEC, custom stand up console with baitwell, leaning post with rocket launchers and tackle storage under seat, jack plate, trim tabs, poling platform. With an alluminum trailer. Came in at 24k.

Not bad! I like the setup allot!!

Comment

I am between this and a majek rfl

Comment

Working...
                  X