easy acsses spots....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy acsses spots....

Gosh I hate dumb people me and my buddy just got into the water and we caught one quick trout and this A-hole walks right threw all our fish..................

Originally posted by kingfish58 View Post
    Gosh I hate dumb people me and my buddy just got into the water and we caught one quick trout and this A-hole walks right threw all our fish..................
    you should have pulled a Kenny on em
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's about the time they get foul hooked .....oops sorry buddy just learning to cast with this think hahahahaha I've done it a few times

Comment

We had that happen at Mosquito Island and the guy walked through everybody. He talked to me but he didn't seem like he was all there.

Comment

sportsman road?
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Shh... No one knows about Sportsman's Rd!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Shh... No one knows about Sportsman's Rd!
              Bwahahahaha!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I mess with people like that ,I start wading right to them and get as close as I can and fish back to back with them ,follow them as they wade around ...
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Lurefisher plays "Shadow" most of the time and those around don't even know he's there until he strings their fish on his stringer!! WTG Deano.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

happens to me all the time..i was fishing with a buddy in his green light and a car pulled up and a grown man started fishing a foot and a half away from me...throwing in the exact same light
                      An eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X