X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morn'in

Hello everyone....

fell asleep in the recliner and now I can't sleep... lol

So, I was trolling and found this website. I'm familiar with some members from the other forum. Nice work on the website.

I live in Seabrook, but what the heck I can read the posts can't I?

I'll have to say, I joined because of coachlaw's posts on rebuiling his camp. You can got a pretty neat thing going. Work is killing me right now, would love to help you out. I like building things and there isn't anything better than this. Grats....

Torque

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Welcome Aboard
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome Torque! Thanks for the compliment, but I gotta say it's the fellas that are helping me that get most of it done. I'm a glorified Go-Fer and chief scavenger/looter

You're welcome out there anytime if'n you don't mind swingin' a hammer.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X