Surfside beach cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfside beach cam!

Found this on TOS!That it was cool because most other cams are part time down there or don't work.Enjoy!

http://upyourcoast.net/
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Thanks reeltime! Saved it to favorites.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Ok I looked at the cam also. Would you consider that too rough to to get out there or no? I understand the fish will always be there but what about the waves?

Comment

I would consider to rough for wading but surfers might like it.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Also check out www.gtownsurf.com

Not surfside, but it is the best cam I have found. Especially since it is high quality enough to make out the breakers at night with the ambient street lights (you are getting out there before first light, right?)

Comment

it was rough,went surfing the last three days.thanks for the link!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Les Freese runs it off his Beach Dr house, just West of the abandoned beach houses. Good cam...use it often. He's been having issues and its pretty costy to keep up with server costs. If you like it, I'm sure he'd appreciate a small donation (or large) via paypal on his link...cool guy. if you got a surfboard that needs repair, contact him...does good work.

I've been working days 4am-4pm the last week...everyday after work I've been hauling butt to Gtown for a sesh until dark, eat, go home, in bed by 11pm, up at 2;45am...and back to work...its been rough..and I'm dog azz tired. Thats 4 days and maybe 12 hours of sleep....but its been worth it!
              Last edited by FlatoutFishin; July 1, 2011, 08:00 AM.
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

It's still a bit too sporty for wading down here this morning. Hopefully it settles down over the weekend.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hit the Pass(Bayside)...before the crowd sets in!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks Chris!! cool link.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X