7/2//11/ AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/2//11/ AP

We had a great trip with Capt. Greg at the jetties. The girls Polly and Abby put the hammer on mom and dad. Abby also scored a big drum on 10lb tackle. 30 trout and 3 flounder free shrimping.
    Thanks AP.
    Attached Files

Gotta love that expression in the second picture! Great! Glad y'all had fun!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Met up with John Miller and his family this morning at the Texas city dike. I thought this day might be a tough one on Galveston Bay due to all the boat traffic on a holiday weekend. Headed out to the rocks this morning and was very suprised the spot I wanted was completly empty of boats. Once the anchor was in place John’s 2 daughters Abby and Polly took over and started hammering the Trout. For about 3 hours these 2 young ladies put a beat down on Trout to 20″. Abby had one 5lb Trout up to the boat but unfortunatly the Trout spit the hook at the boat. Not long after that she battled a 50lb class Black Drum for 30 minutes but ended up losing it at the end. 5 minutes later she was once again on the bow of the boat fighting another one. This time she was determined to win the fight. About 15 to 20 minutes later I had the 30lb Black Drum on the boga for some pictures then the release.
      We sat in the same spot all morning catching 27 Trout to 20″ free lining Shrimp close to the rocks. Made a move around 930 to one of my reefs near the Texas City Dike. The tide was starting to die off so I knew the bite was not going to last much longer. At the last spot of the day we scratched out 3 or 4 more keeper Trout and lost a few more. This was another fun trip as I had a blast fishing with John and his family. John kept things entertaining while we watched his wife and girls fill the cooler with fish LOL. The girls today kicked butt!!!!!!

It was finally good to meet and fish with you texam... I really enjoyed that trip, it was a lot of fun. I think the ladies really enjoyed it aswell, it looked like they were having a blast. Abby's expression when she lost that big Trout and big Black Drum was priceless LOL.......

AQUA PIMP
      Last edited by aqua pimp; July 3, 2011, 08:21 PM.
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

WTG ! PIMP!!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WTG!!!!!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Go job fellas & young ladies. Sounds like alot of fun.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thank you Capt.

Comment

great job greg! happy customers make a happy captain!
                ill have my boat back next week , i will see you im sure
                Captain Glenn Stevens
                Coastal Guide Service
                www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

looks like a lot of fun thanks for the update
                  An eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind.

Comment

Very nice Pimp and party! Looks like a great day was had by all!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great report! Sounds like a great trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X