X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pea Soup

Pea Soup
    OK Texas//My First Post
    I've seen monster fish come from your state and welcome you to enter the gigging contest that just started July 1. 2112 has all the details and will be alot of fun with great prizes.WELCOME ALL The largest so far is 22 inches, so now we have a target.

Tried it last night.4/1 Only had a couple of hours to fish because of obligations Sat. morning. Tried Fairhope because it was close and hadn't been that way this year.It was dead low tide and the water looked like pea soup with only about 10 inches of visibility. If the fish was not right on the beach, you could not see it. Saw over 30 hand size fish which is encouraging for next year.Ended up with 10 fish all between 17 and 19 inches.If the measurement was a little over I rounded down. IF YOU HAVN'T ENTERED THE GIGGING CONTEST IT IS ON. The largest so far is 22 inches and we now have a target. Can't gigg them on the couch.
    bamafan611
    Attached Files

HMMM wow i might have to breack out the lantern soon !
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Awesome looking fork.There ain't no way you can miss them flatties.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Those that have been following this site knows where the thread to enter this contest is in this sub forum.
        I'll post that link soon.

I'm surprised an Al fish hasnt already busted 24". I know Texas is capable of punching a 27"+ fish... Come on Texas at least for bragging rights.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

you go 2112

Comment

I'm surprised an Al fish hasnt already busted 24". I know Texas is capable of punching a 27"+ fish... Come on Texas at least for bragging rights. 2112 we now have a 22 inch fish in the lead//Florida Fish// COME ON TEXAS

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
              Those that have been following this site knows where the thread to enter this contest is in this sub forum.
              I'll post that link soon.

I'm surprised an Al fish hasnt already busted 24". I know Texas is capable of punching a 27"+ fish... Come on Texas at least for bragging rights.
              Yep, I'm surprised too Let's see some big flatties. Here is the link 2112 http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/sho...ounder-contest...

Bamafan, I thought you bent the hell out of that gig? When are you gonna put that new titanium gig to use?

Comment

Chris I did , but it's amazing what a hammer and anvil will fix.As many horseshoes as I've straightened it wasn't too big a problem. I need to get your titanium to work. AWESOME GIGG

Comment

well bring your skinny water pole over monday and I'll put you a new threaded piece in the end and you will be all set

Comment

Bama, you should have got your adapter in the mail today. let me know how the pool handle/adapter/titanium gig work out!

Comment

Working...
                    X