468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need house call Boat Mechanic-sea isle area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need house call Boat Mechanic-sea isle area.

my 2004 115 merc won't idle past 3000 rpm-ran fine Sunday until coming in from offshore-slowed down to pass anchored boats at SLP Bridge, then hit throttles and port motor would not go past 3000 rpm. Either throttle cable issue or power pack is my guess.

Anyone recommend a mechanic that comes to boat/house?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I figured out the issue-on 2003 Merc 115s, they use a plastic clip to hold the throttle advance-the plastic clips broke. $4.89 each-need two and ordering them. Throttle cable is fine-just the dang plastic clips that snap into place and hold SS rod. Crazy. Dang glad it was just that!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I know you got the issue resolved but I would recommend DMS Marine (Mike Stevens) for future reference. He is located on 3055 just outside the entrance to Sea Isle and has work on a couple of boats for us.
      Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

Comment

Working...
      X