X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/5/11 report

Copy and pasted off of my web site...... Sorry, being lazy this afternoon

Tuesday July 5th

Met up with Coe Parker and his dad today at Fat Boys at 530am. Coe is the owner of www.fishwestend.com. Fishwestend.com is the finest fishing forum on the Texas Gulf Coast! It offers plenty of useful imformation on fishing up and down the coast and has plenty of helpful tips and reports from some of the best fisherman in the area aswell as some of the best guides in the area. Check out Fishwestend.com and sign up to be a member today, and the best part its free!!!!!

After meeting up with Coe and his dad it was off to the Galveston Jetties. The bite started off fast but only lasted for an hour or so. During the hour we caught 20 to 25 Trout retaing 15 Trout to 20″. Free lining Shrimp up close to the rocks around active baits and slicks was keyto catching Trout today. About 830 am the bite slowed way down and we struggled to get a bite going again. Made a move over to some deep shell reefs near the Texas City Dike but there we only managed a few Trout but most were under sized. The bite was an early one today and for some reason they had lock jaw mid morning to noon. Off the water at noon with 15 Trout.

Gonna give it another shot tomorrow, report to follow.

Tight lines and be safe on the water…….

To book your trip give me a shout at 409-939-1684 or cast me an email at captgreg@saltwaterassault.net

Capt. Greg Francis

Saltwater Assault Guide Service
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Nice work putting them on fish Greg. The Parkers are gonna have some full freezers after this last week!

Comment

Good going Greg (and Coe and Coe's dad)!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WTG Capt. Greg!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job Greg & company...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X