3/31 todville rd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/31 todville rd.

made a quick wade at todville this afternoon.. got there about 5:30 with the wind kickin then it died, thats a first usually the other way around for me.. waded the bay side 1st with 2 trout about 17-18 in waist deep water.. moved to the lagoon side and first cast hooked a nice little flounder, two casts later same thing, then nothing.. water looked pretty good and there was another guy wading out there but i didnt see him catching anything.. all caught on black/chartruse tail devil eyes, i love that lure..
    Boats and hoes.

Good job Zac!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice job Caz....That is a good afternoon wade. I used to fish that area a lot and need to make a run over there soon for an afternooner.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        Nice job Caz....That is a good afternoon wade. I used to fish that area a lot and need to make a run over there soon for an afternooner.

whenever you do hit me up and ill try to meet up with you one day out there..
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Thanks for the report! I need to get back out there and catch some fish.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Hell i'd take that

Thanks for the report
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Good color for sure(morning glory), one of my faves. Thanks for the report!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice job!
                Nk
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Comment

Nice job! Thanks for the report

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Very nice quick trip.

Comment

Very nice!
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm jealous sitting here at work.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That sounds like a great plan. I am definately going to get out on Sunday. Might end up staying in Seabrook.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I've fished there a few times and never really do any good. Especially on the lagoon side. I've heard of people catching flounder in there, just haven't done so well myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X