Flounder Fans ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flounder Fans ...

Ok, typical newb ... can't figure out the **** search menu.

I'm looking to put a small fan on the poling platform of my boat. She's free floating in 6" and has flounder on the brain. Any suggestions as to rigging and with where and who?

I'm having some difficulty finding a fan at all, which says to me I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thanks in advance.

If your hull is fiber glass you need to forget about turning into a fanboat.
    Other than that boatwright or marshland or krestas marine can help in your quest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Thanks 2112 ... I appreciate that.

She's as aluminum as they come ... 18'9", Gator Trax Hyper-Sport! I'm too coonass to buy fiberglass ...

Comment

Try Tulsa Engine Warehouse for a Honda engine, and you can get prop and hub at Arrow Prop in Oklahoma. Check with Tulsa Engine Warehouse on a Honda engine, and you can get a prop and hub from Arrow Prop in Oklahoma.

Comment

Aluminum? Your best bet is to call Boat Right Marine the company that makes all the flounder rigs... TXSHOCKWAVE is their shop foreman / head welder & he is on the site. Can make you anything you want!

James built me a poling platform and casting deck he's great with aluminum!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X