Heading out in the morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading out in the morning...

....leaving Freeport for 70 mile mark and then loop back around to the SW some for a swing at the grouper rig. 2 groups the last 2 times there, in the last 2 years...going for a 3 peat trifecta! Gonna give my new Torium a work out...hopefully!
    Anyway, Coe...I'm gonna call you when we hit the dock...prolly 6-7 oclock. My cell hit the water, and I'm waiting on the new one, but got my old one working...except its not as smart as the other one!
    Seas are suposed to be 1ft and South at 5....SHWEEEEET!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Very cool Monte, I am jealous. Me and a buddy are going out to try and shoot some sheeps in the murk! Say hello if you see a dory and a yak tied off to a short rig, not too far from where you are going out.

Comment

Be safe!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good luck and let us know how ya did.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good catching
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good trip...did see some small ling at 40, and had a few minor motor probs...until we found a plug that had worked its way semi undone...it would make contact and run good, then undue but still look together. Soon as it would loose contact...alarms would go off, and fuel would shutoff. Took about an hour to figure that one...then the snapfest began at the "A" rigs around 60 mark. Bluewater at around 35-40 that had us salivating. Got broke off 2 times on cable rigs trying to get something big out...groups maybe??? Ended up with a limit of 8-12# snaps, and got the opp to swim with a dolphin who was snatching lil ones we were pitching back. He got close but not that close. Good trip and back at Freeport by 4...which is the earliest I've ever made it back.

Pics later as I get them!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FlatoutFishin; July 8, 2011, 06:07 AM.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Sweet!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report!
                The water looks great.

Comment

WTG Monte!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very nice fish! Glad ya'll had a good time.

Comment

Thanks everyone...hope the weather holds another week...we tentavely have plans to head back Wednesday!!!I'm bringing Big Bertha out to man handle what ever is under that rig cross support!
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Great report and pic's Monte!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

nice job

Comment

Great report. Good luck on Wednesday.
                            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Working...
                            X