Newbie Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Too

Howdy! Just joined WEA and glad to be here! I found this site while viewing 2coolfishing. I've been in Clear Lake for 17 years now and thought it was about high time that I learned how to fish saltwater. I sold my bass boat last summer and bought me a '00 22ft Promaster CC. I would very much like to learn how, where, when and what to fish with in West Bay.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard.....You should be able to get some great insight here. Search around and there are some great posts by Aqua Pimp.
      Good Luck
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome! You will find lots of tips and advice from some very experienced saltwater anglers here. Ask questions and you will certainly be helped out.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Welcome. There's quite a few of us that live in or near Clear Lake too.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

you should meet up with us during the Channel Markers Project Saturday April 11 at the SLP Ramp (Freeport side)
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I might be interested. What is the Channel Marker Project? What time are yall going to meet?

Comment

We haven't set a time (yet) but I was thinking sometime around 9 AM. We'll be in the general area of SLP setting markers out (PVC) etc... Which reminds me I'll post up a new Thread about it w/ time etc. try to start getting a head count.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  Welcome. There's quite a few of us that live in or near Clear Lake too.
                  Glad to hear that I have neighbors that share a common interest! Maybe we'll see each other on the water sometime.
                  Last edited by WestEndAngler; April 1, 2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: Fixing quotation

Comment

Welcome,Glad to have you aboard
                    NK
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET