Boomvang tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomvang tomorrow...

and then the next! Overnighter for tuna and stuff! Look for the bloody report!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

I will take a tuna loin when you get back. good luck and thanks!

Comment

lucky dog!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

dont stop chumming, when you get there....tuna are real deep .... lots of pressure at that floater

If you could choose the floaters, think about Auguer... if you have the range
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

8 bft...4yft...I need better caster or spinner for tops next time...that 20#bft annihilated my 7000c when it hit my popper! It was a learning experiance...being my first time out like that. Chit I am tired...and now work tomorrow...ugggggggghhhhh......
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

That was a boat total...not just me by the way...lot of action...nonstop, definitely from the start to the end...even the 3-4s coming in wasn't dull.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Awesome Monte, sounds like fun. Got any pics?

Comment

Very cool Monte......pics please!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Didnt get many Chipo..that deep water tuna stuff is work...if you're not catching,youre gaffing, or cleaning blood off the boat. I think i rested for maybe 30 minutes...then we cranked it up again. Ironically, I bought a new waterproof cam and my hands were to bloody to even think pics....i do have a few i will post tomorrow morning. In 2 weeks Im Cabo bound...you want pics...I promise i will provide my brotha!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

you should check out saltist spinning reels for throwing your poppers

Comment

Working...
                    X