First Time Fishing In A While

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Fishing In A While

Heading to the Seabrook flats since it is convenient. Wish me luck!
    Resident Ninja

Good luck!!!

Comment

Go get em!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        Go get em!
        x2!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well got there around 5 and I had the whole place to myself. I started off with a gold spoon since the water was sandy. I got a few thumps here and there but it was mainly small stuff. Hooked onto a small flounder. I then started catching some 7+ inch sand trout. I decided to set up shop and stayed there for a while. In the mean time some people with cast nets and a cooler decided to wade down in the water and start throwing. Soon, they were close to where I was. I was hoping they would know better, but they eventually just walked over my spot when I had a break off with a rock and was retying. No more hits afterwards, I drove away and passed a drainage pipe and saw schools of shad being busted. I stopped the car and threw a silver spoon and was rewarded with a few rat reds. Called it a day by 9 due to the low light. Nothing too great yesterday, but it was fun.
          Resident Ninja

Comment

At least you got out there. Thanks for the report.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw you out there! Walked in around 7 after trying some spots in the lagoon for a little bit. Saw a guy pick up a little flounder and another had a little red. I got bupkiss.

Comment

That probably was me! Maybe next time we can meet up.
                Resident Ninja

Comment

How does one get to the seabrook flats. I am in that part of town often to pick up my little one. Thanks for the input.
                  I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

todville road

Comment

you got out and fished. i got out and worked. great report.
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                      X