Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just discovered this site thanks to WestendAngler on 2cool and am excited about being a member here for both giveing and recieving info. I don't get to do a whole lot of fishing due to school (almost done) right now but I go when I can and when I can't am usually on forums and fishing websites such as this one and 2cool.

When I do go, I'll post my reports.

Welcome.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Aboard
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

welcome aboard! So do you do mostly wade fishing? Surf? When I was just getting out of school... what am I saying... I'm still in school but I was land locked then bought a Kayak, then got a boat... Where are you at school?
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome! I'm in school too, but that doesn't keep me off the water. Get yer priorities straight

Comment

Welcome....Look forward to some reports!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

welcome
                "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I'm going to school at Alvin Community College. I'm pursuing a court reporting degree. I've got till either this summer or fall to fiinish. I am married and have a 3 year old boy (starting to get him in to fishin.. he has a lightnin macqueen pole. He can cast pretty good, just needs to work on controlling where the line goes ). I also have a 2 month old girl which has made life a little busy lately.

I love wadefishing where ever! Love surf fishing! My brotherinlaw has a new boat in which I've been out with him about 3 times.

WestendAngler, you are pretty much right on about me! I am hoping to get a kayak, but probably not till I get done with school. Then, maybe when I'm actually making decent money, may consider a boat. I love fishing the back country, shallow water stuff though, so, a kayak may be the thing for me.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Hi there.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X