Fished galveston & east bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fished galveston & east bay

We headed our to a spot my in law wanted to check out first thing in the morning called "red fish bar" it was a wet morning so we headed back to san leon and fished the reef coming out of eagle point while it rain Didn't catch. After the rain passed we headed to moses lake, tried popping cork, soft plastic, and top waters, ended up hooking a gafftop(disappointed). Headed to hannas reef and hooked some sandtrout and another gafftop on life shrimp. Last stop was at richard reef and was able to get one spekle trout only. We circled the bay more than what we fished. I'm still havering a hard time finding the trouts. How was everyones weekend on the bay.
    sigpicBiggiest trout ive caught (baffin bay)

That kind of persistence will pay off!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I'm working on that, ill be back in the bay in a month or so. Wifey went into labor saturday night. So I'm gonna have to chill for a little while. Thanks for the advise.

Comment

Good luck with the little one. You are gonna need to get out of the house sooner than that!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          Good luck with the little one. You are gonna need to get out of the house sooner than that!
          Agree, but the unexpected situation with my wife going into labor earlier then the what she was shedule for makes it difficult. In the meen time ill keep showing my boy how to cast the fishing pole. His enjoying it.

Comment

Congrat's on the new fishin partner that will be arriving soon!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
            X