Scholes Field/Galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholes Field/Galveston

Walk-in Wednesday and Thursday morning, Wed. - 20 dink trout, Thursday - 7 Keeper trout and 1 nice flounder. Lost count on dink trout I estimate 25-30.
    Largest trout around 22". Thanks John Wendergren for your video posted July 10th. Good walk-in spot and close to the beach condos where my family stayed.

Nice report...thanks for posting
    sigpic

Comment

Nice report,Congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report. What was your bait of choice?
        I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Good first post!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

plum/chartruse assasins

Comment

Good choice!

Comment

Good job dood! Was wondering how that spot was...
                I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

That is going to be my next conquest... Is it pretty easy to get back there?
                  I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

alot of small ones is better than none. great report. Lord Bless.
                    robert
                    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

That's a great day in my book. I've been meaning to try that spot since the video and this just puts some fire under my butt to get out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X