Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerpole....or poling platform......

which one should i get first???

oh and if anyone has an ear out for a used 6' powerpole please let me know ASAP!
    Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
    John Wayne.

I never fish out of the boat, so, my answer would be PPole w/remote, it's so nice not going back for the boat and not having to get an anchor out

Comment

Powerpole!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

powerpole and use a cooler to stand on haha

Comment

Powerpole!

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish58 View Post
            powerpole and use a cooler to stand on haha
            Improvise! LOL
            Resident Ninja

Comment

i sure wouldnt rely on a power pole to anchor a bote in anything but in about 4 ft of water or less, in a calm bay and in sand. theres nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your bote drifting away when your about 100 yards from it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                i sure wouldnt rely on a power pole to anchor a bote in anything but in about 4 ft of water or less, in a calm bay and in sand. theres nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your bote drifting away when your about 100 yards from it.

Very good info,

They make a wave pack that keeps pressure on the pole, I can lift my boat off the trailor with the power pole now.
                I always park and fish downwind, it takes time but, I've learned the right amount to turn the motor so it allows the boat to drift down shore or behind me with cross winds. I never park my boat in over 3 1/2 feet of water. I own an anchor, never use it.

Comment

Working...
                X