new to west bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to west bay

Hello everyone! I have posted on the kayak forum but i didnt really get any response so im trying this. I am new to west bay and need someone to kind of show me the ropes. So anyone who loves fishing and is willing to teach a newbie, i would love to get together and fish a few times with someone just to learn the area. If anyone is interested let me know and i would greatly appreciate it. I have been fishing from sea isle and fishing from my kayak and doing some wading but not having much luck. So any sugesstions would also be great! Thanks and happy fishing!

Welcome to FWE, go look thru past thread's and see if you can learn some kayak spots and fishing reports

I get around the bay in my boat, fish mondays and sometimes alone, if you'd like to join me sometime lemme know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
      Welcome to FWE, go look thru past thread's and see if you can learn some kayak spots and fishing reports

I get around the bay in my boat, fish mondays and sometimes alone, if you'd like to join me sometime lemme know.
      I can only fish weekends unfortunately. If you can do that it would be awesome. I have no problem pitching in for gas.

Comment

welcome John. you're more than welcome to fish with Moe and I. Johnathan (jhua) has been fishing with Moe and been doing real good. Moe and johnathan are great guys and will teach you a lot. the lagoon is mostly where we fish, but 8 mile rd is good also. fish dollar, but mainly during the winter. just have to watch the big waves from the ships. heard on the radio (610 AM) that moses was doing pretty good. just watch out for the big sharks. will probably fish this saturday, and if you want to tag along, you're more than welcome. Lord Bless.
        robert
        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Welcome aboard
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
            welcome John. you're more than welcome to fish with Moe and I. Johnathan (jhua) has been fishing with Moe and been doing real good. Moe and johnathan are great guys and will teach you a lot. the lagoon is mostly where we fish, but 8 mile rd is good also. fish dollar, but mainly during the winter. just have to watch the big waves from the ships. heard on the radio (610 AM) that moses was doing pretty good. just watch out for the big sharks. will probably fish this saturday, and if you want to tag along, you're more than welcome. Lord Bless.
            robert
            When are you fishing next?

Comment

Originally posted by John_n06 View Post
              When are you fishing next?
              I think Robert is going on Sat. Unfortunately, I probably won't be going this week since I am in the closing stages of my internship. Gotta leave with a good impression!
              Resident Ninja

Comment

saturday if the weather and wind is right. Lord willing my partner Moe will be there also. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
                      saturday if the weather and wind is right. Lord willing my partner Moe will be there also. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      Do you mind if I tag along? Will you be wade fishing, kayak, boat, and where?

Comment

i'll be wade fishing. Lord willing Moe and "J" will be there. you can bring your kayak if you want. give me a call 2817974117 and i'll give you directions how to get there. wind will be from the SSW, so we'll have the wind towards our back. Lord Bless.
                        robert

Comment

Hey guys, name is Joe. I am a friend of John's (who started this thread). I used to live on Galveston for about 5 years, and did a ton of fishing there. Believe it or not, I have never fished the lagoon before (though I have spent plenty of time out on east beach in my old Jeep). John told me about his forum, so I decided to check it out. Seems like a great bunch of guys here, I appreciate your willingness to give advice and share some fishing time. Thats what the outdoors is all about! I would really like to get out and try the lagoon... find something new. Might have to tag along if there is room (I can always just fish in the bait bucket! ha ha)

Comment

Joe,

I'm an old salt but new to the forum as well. I will tell you, i have not been a member long but I've been totally impressed with the members on FWE. Unlike other sites, these folks are here to inform, help and spread the word about fishing.

My compliments to all of you out there, it's really nice to have some helpful insight and you can always learn something new here.

I'm a Life Member of DU, CCA, and SCA and this is one great site.

Regards, TX DU 001
                            Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                            X