Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Whole Lotta Nada!

But knots!

Had some issues with my reel! Lots of knots coming off of the spool. Too much line on the spool. I spent more time cutting and retieing than i did fishing.Nice morning, until the sun popped up! Hot! No bumps, bites, or swirls. In at 6:30 out at 8. Tired of dealing with the knots and a west wind that clouded the water real good. Gonna go wade the surf Wednesday morning, if the weather holds.

Moe
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Gahh that's too bad! I hate when I overspool my reel.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Let's get em weds.! Also text me when u can go J.
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

That's a bummer but at least you got out there Moe. Good luck on Wednesday!

Comment

I fished the surf this morning it was bumpy as bumpy gets, but I still caught 7 keepers on top water. 3 on the white skitter walk, and 4 on the full size blue and silver spook with other blow ups. but honestly it wasn't even that fun dealing with waves and a strong tide. Did see my friend catch a keeper 2 ft in front of him and the fish jumped higher than him which was about 3 ft out of the water that was pretty entertaining. And moe i didn't forget about you, I haven't charged my 1991 nokia in a few days.

Comment

it was rough, but well worth it.killled them on live mullet in the first gut.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
            X