Mosquito Island 8-3-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquito Island 8-3-2011

Walked in just before daybreak. Water was off green and the wind blew enough to keep the Bone Spook Jr dry. Tough to know what to do in the wind so I just threw what i'm comfortable with. Chartreuse Saltwater Assassin is my comfort lure. Caught a 17" and 20" speck. Walked out a little before 9. Did not see a lot of fish caught, but a few. Met a guy out there named Chris. Real nice guy and threw me a pointer or two about holes and shallow water. He hooked a large trout, but it came unbuttoned. Had a pretty relaxing morning. If the wind was just lay down a little bit, I think my catch rate would improve greatly. Peace peeps!

Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

nice catch,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice catch and thanks for report

Comment

WTG!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

No more bird nests? Nice catch!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice job Moe!

Comment

Chartreuse Saltwater Assassin is my favorite plastic also. Glad I got something right.
              BTW.....I just got home from Academy. I was picking up some lures and in the 20 minutes
              I was there, 5 people were looking for SS jr. bone. They were sold out of course.
              Wonder why?
              Nice report Moe. One of these days my aching back will let me go.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                Chartreuse Saltwater Assassin is my favorite plastic also. Glad I got something right.
                BTW.....I just got home from Academy. I was picking up some lures and in the 20 minutes
                I was there, 5 people were looking for SS jr. bone. They were sold out of course.
                Wonder why?
                Nice report Moe. One of these days my aching back will let me go.
                I cleaned out the one on Webster yesterday because a buddy needed some. Took the last 3. Sorry!
                Resident Ninja

Comment

Move report Moe!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice job Moe. Keep at it.
                    I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Get it Moe !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice looking fish and pic. never had any luck there. maybe i'm not holding my mouth right. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice trout
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                          X