skyline drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skyline drive

we went out with 5 dozen croakies and by the time we jumped in they were all dead so we caught a 1 man limit with plumtruce brown lures

Nice! Too bad the croakers died. I'm pretty sure you woulda wrecked the trout with them.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

yeah we would have but i think the airrator died i need to get an oxygen thing

Comment

Is there somewhere specific on skyline you fish? I know there are some shell pads here and there but I never know where. Don't fish TC much anymore.
        Resident Ninja

Comment

Go down to where the cement slab goes down towards the rocks. This is about in the middle of where the 3 houses use to be and the flood gate. Climb over the rocks and wade out to waist deep. Throw big Super Spooks and hold on!!!! Bone or white with red head early in the morning. When the sun starts peaking through tie on a Jimmy Houston or a chrome/blue back and throw the spook as far out as you can. You will get some insane blowups.

Just be very careful and pay attention to the ship wakes. Ones you notice water starting to pull out tale a few steps back towards the bank. The water that is sucked out will return in the form of waves. Nothing bad though but just pay attention.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

You don't half to be right at the cement slab. 200 yards either side.

One other thing.... Don't leave anything valuable in your truck! A few years ago there were some break ins while guys were out wading. I would always leave my keys, phone, and wallet down under the rocks

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks pimp!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
              X