Seabrook 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook 8/9

Met a buddy of mine under the bridge at 7 to catch some bait. Alittle later than I woulda liked, but I needed some rest anyway. Caught some bait and hit one of our spots we were gonna fish. Wind was light and had some cloud cover so it wasnt to hot. Flounder were being really finiky as usual. Lost 3 of them and my buddy picked up 2. Went and grabbed some live shrimp and moved to the next spot. Within about 10 secs of my first cast, I pick up a rat red. Then my buddy picks up one. Couple more rat reds and and an undersized flounder and we start working our way down the shoreline. I see my cork turn sideways and barely go under. Hook set and finally first keeper flounder on. Managed to scratch out 2 before we got outta the water. Tough grind, but it sure beats the hell outta being at work and caught enough to make me and my better half some dinner.

Nice!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Flounder for dinner! Sweet!
      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Nice little trip
        I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

way to hang in there. some times it takes some grinding to catch some nice fish. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Ya never know whats gonna happen!!!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Good job! You're doing better than I am!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X