Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow

I'm thinking about hitting up the Galveston surf after this N. wind dies down. Should be a window of opportunity to fish some flat water tomorrow morning or early afternoon.

Will probably be too cold for specks, but there should be a bunch of shrimp eating drum, reds, sheepies, and mabey pompano. The macks have been ever-present and I will be making a top-secret lure to bring along for them.

Good catching to you.I have to wait till friday
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

post up on how you do. I hope it turns on soon. I'm itchin bad.

Comment

Good Luck Jug of Milk!

Comment

i might ride down to the MOB 2day 2 see whats up!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

My brother was on the island yesterday and sent me a picture of the surf, it was green and glass. Why does that happened during the week and I am traveling on business!! Oh well, at least there are more days ahead.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              My brother was on the island yesterday and sent me a picture of the surf, it was green and glass. Why does that happened during the week and I am traveling on business!! Oh well, at least there are more days ahead.
              Welcome to the life of the weekend warrior!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I am game if anyone is heading out Friday. Wife thinks I have to work, lol
                There are only 52 times I get to fish a year as well. lol
                NoBama

Comment

Pasadenaman, I wish I could get away with that and looking at your avatar I can see how you get away with it (just playing). I will be down on the island on Friday and plan on hitting the water early and then doing some work around the place and then heading to the club meeting.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X