Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami

I heard Death Penalty & allegations about the Miami Hurricanes. So do you think the NCAA will make the same mistake they made with SMU all those years ago? Is it possible they'll destroy 2 football programs now?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

with what was going on maybe some destruction is deserved...when you have a guy buying hookers for players, getting them pregnant, then coercing them and paying for abortions...pretty bad dude...I also think that a message needs to be sent across the board...this kind of garbage will not be tolerated. I would support suspending the program for 3-5 years...
    sigpic

Comment

what btc said. I say 10 year suspension though.

Comment

Read Richard Justice article in the Chrom today

I had almost forgot how bad SMU was back in the day. I knew alot of high school coaches in E. Texas back then and I can rememebr them saying the exact same thing Skip Bayless would ask Meyer..."How is SMU getting all these great players?"

One told me another untraceable method was to invite them to a poker game and "loose" a ton of cash to them. pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          Read Richard Justice article in the Chrom today

I had almost forgot how bad SMU was back in the day. I knew alot of high school coaches in E. Texas back then and I can rememebr them saying the exact same thing Skip Bayless would ask Meyer..."How is SMU getting all these great players?"

One told me another untraceable method was to invite them to a poker game and "loose" a ton of cash to them. pretty good.
          Back in the day SMU was beating up on UT & A&M....

We are finally getting better I think we won 5 games while I was there in 4 years.

Now they are hovering around .500 and we made a bowl game last year
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I remember SMU kicking the SH**T out of Texas a few years back then. They not only had about 10 guys that made the NFL, they had 10 guys that were stars in the NFL.

They are getting better and June Jones can coach. The AnM game they open up w/ will be interesting because they always play AnM tight. Even after the Death Penalty they had a tie game w/ AnM when the aggies were very good ( a legitimate top 5 team)

If I were an opposing coach and my team wasnt ready or overlooking someone, June Jones would give me the chills.

Comment

JT...that SMU team was fun to watch though wasn't it!

Anybody on here go to the UH v SMU game in the dome that next year after Dickerson left...I think hat was the year UH beat 'em...or was Dickerson still there? I can't remember...I was there but only 10 or 11...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X