8 mile surf 08.17.11/Trinity Area 08.18.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 mile surf 08.17.11/Trinity Area 08.18.11

Got to 8 mile beach at 12 pm, soon as i walked out throwing that Yozuri it was fish on, Caught 3 before my friend even got out there, then he picked up some too on the bone treuse skitter walk. All in all we probably caught around 15-20 trout mostly dinks, kept 7. biggest was almost 20 in. There was no evening bite, all mid day.

walked in before sunrise just because I got there early and walked about shin deep and cased to where I know some shell pad is, and twitched my $15 dollar yozuri about 3 times and received one of the most violent blow ups and a 26 in red on (released). Then my friend throwing the goldi locks skitter walk picked up a 21 in red on top a few casts later. Then it slowed down as the sun came up I hooked up with one of solid red but ended up getting off. We called it at 8:45. Went and got some badass tacos from D and D's if you are in the baytown area, I highly recommend those tacos, since they are awesome.

Nice action,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

WTG-gee, I hope it stays flat and green. Thanks for the report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X