Robalo's Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robalo's Corner

That's right after careful consideration I have given Robalo his own platform to speak from... Welcome to the politics forum. All things politics should be posted in here. Enjoy!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

lol.....Rant on Robalo!

Comment

Oh no!

Comment

That Obama is one piece of work-after guns now-sheez, we need to vote all democrats out. Welfare folks should not be allowed the right to vote, sterilize welfare mommas, make english the primary and only language, quit giving away tax money to stimulate economy, lower taxes, let conservative middle of the roaders be able to vote up to 15 times per candidate/election. close the borders, stop the flow of natural resources to any state banning fracing (New Jersey). Give California to china as a clean slate wipe off of US debt. Let Robalo catch all the red snapper he can at any time and place.

That's a good start.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo is full of poo-poo.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Robalo what do you think about Perry?

Michael

Comment

MJH: A squashed armadillo on Highway 288 makes a better POTUS than BHO, so Gov. Rick gets my vote.

Moonpie:

How'd you know? This morning I thought it'd never stop-do not drink a quart of chocolate milk at midnight after drinking 12 beers, eating 3 James Coney Island Dogs (all the way of course with extra onions and faux cheese) and chili cheese fries. Words of wisdom and experience.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo + Quart of chocolate milk + 12beers + Hot dogs + chili cheese fries = OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder Galveston's sewage system is under duress.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  MJH: A squashed armadillo on Highway 288 makes a better POTUS than BHO, so Gov. Rick gets my vote.

Moonpie:

How'd you know? This morning I thought it'd never stop-do not drink a quart of chocolate milk at midnight after drinking 12 beers, eating 3 James Coney Island Dogs (all the way of course with extra onions and faux cheese) and chili cheese fries. Words of wisdom and experience.
                  Man I like you. Any friend of James Coney Island is a friend of mine! I love that place!

Michael

Comment

I luv Coney dogs-only thing is they don't like me. The first one I ever had I thought was gross-now I have to have them about once a week. Ummm, coney dogs.

Comment

My father use to take me to the original location downtown for those chili cheese dogs.

Perry for president!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

O sheet the inet will never be the same!

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

we have to get rid of every all of them and start fresh! thats the only way anything will ever change.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great decission Coe.

Robalo, I am all ears.

Comment

I remember the lst time I met Robalo at the old downtown Cattleguard Rest. in the 80's and I .........oh sheet, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X