late report 8/6-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late report 8/6-7

my brother derek and i got invited on the "Justified" a few weeks ago and we had a pretty good trip. Went 1 for 2 on daytime swords, releasing a 70lbs fish and losing a really really big one after 2hrs at 35 lbs drag about 150ft under the boat. also caught a bunch of wahoo and tuna. derek caught a yft under the boat while swordfishing. we also saw a small sword come try to break the underwater light.

Mark made an awesome video for a school project too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uEp6gqrfc&featureClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0202-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	570083Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0185.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	570082Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0215-2.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	570084

Great catch...sure is some pretty blue water.

Comment

Cool video!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Excellent. Those Lutz boys got it goin on! I saw a new camera system on a pole they been usin and it is really kewl, esp for underwater. I gotta git me one of those!
        I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

Geez that was cool. You 3 brothers are incredible when it comes to bluewater. I wish I had 1/10th of yall's knowledge on offshore!!! Enjoyed the visit last week also.

Man, what a vid and what great fish. Thanks!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

mstrelectric you are right about that, the lutz are probably the best guys ive ever fished with. That Gopro is alot of fun to play with also. its quality is unbelievable.

Jerry it was nice finally getting to meet you. We all need to go out together, you robert derek and I.

Scotty

Comment

Yep, that'd be great! tell your brothers Howdy for me.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X