08/20/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/20/11

in the water at 6:30am, out at 12pm. caught 1keeper trout, 1keeper flounder, 3 sandtrouts. released 1small flounder, 1small trout, 1small croaker. friend caught 2 sandtrouts that he kept. i was using chartruese/glitter CAL to catch 2 sandtrout, and a tout with glitter to catch the flounder, trout, sandtrout. had some nice ones hook up, but didn't stay on the hook. water was like glass, and the wind started to roll in around 10:30am. wind picked up at 11:30am. no hits after that. even tried topwater several times. all caught on plastics. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Nice! Hopefully I can make it back out there on a weekend.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Very sweet! Heard a lot about you wolf gotta get out there with yall sometime!
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Where did you wade in at, Silver Wolf? I see you are from Pearland...so am I. I'm pretty new to wade fishing.

Comment

Redfishman: we fish the galveston lagoon 99% of the time. once in a while i may fish 8 mile rd. i live in the edition by kelley's kitchen. whenever you want to go, let me know. i usually try to work every other weekend. don't know if i'm going to work this weekend yet. i'll know more by thursday or friday.

Sonny: i hope Moe and "J" haven't been telling you any lies about me. probably all true anyway. both are great fishermen and great to fish with. heard alot about you. Lord willing we'll get together some day and fish with Moe and "J" at the same time.
          Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Silver Wolf: I can only think of one KK in Pearland so you must live near me. I'm just off of 518 near Dixie Farm Road. Yeah, we should hook up sometime. I need to go and learn from someone with some experience!

Comment

Working...
            X