Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change

Seems to me the govt can't even make change for a dollar muchless change a country for the better. Does anyone else feel ashamed to have the current government for America?
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

I'm ashamed that Pelosy put all of our inactive military on a possible terrorist watch list... No better way to serve your country then come back & see your name on a possible terrorist list.... Thanks America!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What is up with ABC news telling their reporters not to wear any patriotic material like a lapel pin with the US flag on it etc... They want to remain non-bias... Since when did it become a bad thing to be proud of where your from?!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

that's totally f****ed up the news media is one of the major problems in this country along with the Obama people. Pelosi is just the author of the id10t form. that makes me sick to hear about the terrorist list. I think that breaks about a dozen laws as well.
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Things are gettin scary on our planet. We still live in the greatest country in the world though. That scarecrow pelousy and all her cronies are bound and determined to CHANGE all that makes the USA what it is...don't make any real sense. They keep it up and we'll have to start sayin the USA used to be the greatest. How can anyone think that kinda CHANGE will be good? STOP THE MADNESS!
          I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

I wonder if any Dems passed 6th Grade? A high school grad knows more about economics than our worthless leader, Pelousy and Reid. I saw Maxine Waters on TV-she of course is blaming the GOP. She needs to look in the mirror-once she does that, she is looking at one of the reasons the US is in trouble-uncontrolled spending, over regulation of biz and banking, too many taxes and those living under the dream of "entitlement". Banks aint loaning money, so Biz can't expand, so no jobs. They strangled banking and should go back to less regulation for banks-Clinton and Barney Franks wanted everyone to own a house-bullchip-those that cannot afford a house or had horrible credit ratings should not be granted a mortgage. Those old "Stated Income" loans are gone and so are the other BS loans, so open up the bank purses to the businesses and consumers and let's get rolling to fix USA from idiots. It is always a knee-jerk reaction that goes way overboard to solve something that otherwise would have been easy to resolve. Instead of a middle of the road fix, Congress made it so almost no loans for anyone unless almost perfect credit score with 30-40% down. At the same time Congress was strangling the banks, they gave cell phones to crackheads and scum, increased "assistance" for baby mommas and want to add more taxes to the wealthy. Taxing the rich has historically caused more issues with the economy and caused constriction-just look at the Great Depression-no money to loan caused massive job shut downs and worsened the economy, plus increased taxes on businesses caused more unemployment.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              What is up with ABC news telling their reporters not to wear any patriotic material like a lapel pin with the US flag on it etc... They want to remain non-bias... Since when did it become a bad thing to be proud of where your from?!
              That new progressive thinking!It's a fdammshame.They want to kuddle the enemy and harerass US!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Fox allows US flags as lapel pins. MSNBC wants em to wear Chinese Flag lapel pins.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Since when did it become a bad thing to be proud of where your from?!
                  They are proud of where they came from, but they are not from here.
                  Today is a new day!!

Comment

Working...
                  X