Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BO's New Immigration Policy

Again governance by decree!
    I saw this quote in a NYTimes article and don't think it's true.

"although they have committed immigration violations (which generally are civil offenses),

So running a stop sign is a criminal offense, but coming into the country illegally is not?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Merely trying to increase his voter base and placing the added burden on US Taxpayers. He doesn't give a damn about anyone but him and Missy, so plan on more and more taxes, illegal immigrant influx and faster loss of all the Social Security monies you paid all life long so some GD ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that never paid a dime of SSI gets full benefits immediately. Like I said, take his children, have them illegally cross the border and see what happens to them-they go to jail. We coddle, they arrest-just a farging prick.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sounds like we are now a sanctuary country with this new policy. A criminal offence they are talking about is the that you go to jail for.
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

I feel now that I need to keep gallons of lube handy for the prison style gang !!!! we are Gunna take now I told reel last night if he is elected agian I'm selling all my stuff and. I'm going to. A beach in Mexico getting my self a Ricky wooden boat and I'm Gunna fish for food.
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Akumal is very nice-was cheap 20 years ago-lotta ex-pats also.

I think buying Johnson & Johnson stock-100 Million Americans will need K-Y for the farging by Barry we are gonna receive and it should skyrocket upon Barry's announcement of his next "policy".
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The best way to stop illegal immigration is to pressure Mexico to changing it's sketchy government and stop allowing criminals to run their country. Why can't they be more like Canada.

Comment

Because they (Mexicans) don't say "Eh" after each sentence!!! Eh?

Criminals run our gummint-just look at Barry and his gang; add all the bastages that didn't even pay their taxes while in Congress and the payola they get under the table. Think about it, Louisiana elected Edwin Edwards twice-the second time was after he had been indicted and was likely heading to the big house. I asked some folks why would they elect such a known criminal/scam artist and they said "Because we know how much he'll take for himself and his family." It becomes "expected" to steal and that is what is wrong-we expect it and they do it.

Comment

moving to Costa Rica when the sh!t hits the fan.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                X