USA-Food Stamp Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA-Food Stamp Nation

Well there is a headline story this morning on Yahoo News saying that the USA is now a food stamp nation and wondering if it's sustainable! IMO the short answer is "Heck no!". Someone please stop the madness! Can we allow people, especially children to starve? No, we cannot, but we must do something to stop people from havin babies they can't feed. IMO education is the key, if we educate the masses with the right curriculum and not the present liberal thinking it will be a step in the right direction. Thoughts? I'm not sayin I'm completely right, just wanting to see what the FWE community thinks.
    I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

This oughta be under "Robalo's Corner". I think it is fully sustainable and am trying to get a $250,000 house from Galveston Housing Authority, then will sell my place in Jamaica Beach, use my foodstamp card to buy Ribeyes at Pete's fine meats, have free cell phone, likely free cable and not pay taxes, not work and fish a helluva lot more. WTF am I working anyway-****, those welfare folks got it made-no boss, free housing and food-sheeit, I'd be like Obama-live in gummint housing for free, have free good food, free medical, free birth control for my "ho's" I'll be pimpin at my fine 1/4 MILLION dollar house. Farge it-I quit.
    Last edited by Robalo; August 23, 2011, 12:35 PM.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Edumacate the welfare slugs-nope, never would work-that means someone has to actually work because edumacation aint easy-it's easier to drop bastage children, smoke crack and bottom feed off gummint-no incentive exists-you will not starve to death, you can have free housing, so why not drop children like a female rat and collect welfare. Too much coddling-just like prisons-oh, so cruel-give em cable, medical, healthcare, 3 squares a day, 4 hours to play in yard, free sex in showers, cell phones and drugs from guards-yep, prison or work?? Somedays prison looks better than work.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep, I was thinkin I shoulda posted it at your house. I figured you'd see it and it would rattle yo cage! Ain't it tha scwitz?! Pray for our Nation with all your heart, we gotsta stop this madness.

Comment

Dang it Robalo! You sure we ain't freakin clones? You sound like a direct copy of me with those rants and I'll be willin to bet you have several others that are a copy of mine. I been hollerin these rants at my family when I drink too much whiskey for years! When I get started all anyone around me can do is shake their heads in agreement cause they can't get a word in till I busy myself pourin another shot.

Comment

How and where do we sign up? I hope they deliver to my fine $250,000 free house (but they better have ribeyes).

Comment

Can i change my Rabalo Stamps for Topwater's?I wants my Lonestar gas card too!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

No Chris-you work and pay taxes. Obama's buds appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                X