What line to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What line to use?

Daiwa Inshore Coastal Edition, ive been trying new lines between this reel and my curado's, havent found one i really like. Any suggestions ? Thanks!!
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

what lines have you tried?
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

I really like Tuf-line Duracast when using braid.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

tons of different mono, Vanish flourocarbon, fireline, suffix seige, i keep going back to cajun red but it seems to get abrasions real easy

Comment

power pro. 40/10 stop jacking with mono.

Comment

Fireline fused is awesome for spinning reels. It has sucked with baitcasting.
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
              Fireline fused is awesome for spinning reels. It has sucked with baitcasting.
              ya i triethe firine ten # that was an epic fail, and the twenty wasnt much better

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                power pro. 40/10 stop jacking with mono.
                that was on my list of to try, im spending more on line than lures lately and it just doesnt feel right lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
                  that was on my list of to try, im spending more on line than lures lately and it just doesnt feel right lol
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

when I use mono its p line cxx xtrastrong 12 lbt,braid I use power pro 30 lb, but want to try a different braid maybe suffix 832
                    Today is a new day!!

Comment

I've been fairly happy with PowerPro 20#, but I may move up to 30. I'd love to try the Fins windtamer, but it's a tad too pricey for this boy.
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

10lb Ande or big game mono. Braid is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                          10lb Ande or big game mono. Braid is overrated
                          I use both the ande and Big Game (Bright Green)(dark green sucks.I use 10 and or 15
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                            I use both the ande and Big Game (Bright Green)(dark green sucks.I use 10 and or 15
                            i tried the ten pound, way to much memory, do u have that problem? or did i get a bad spool?

Comment

big game, i had no trouble with ande line, if i dont find one i like its either going to be ande or cajun red

Comment

Working...
                              X