468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All nighter + morning wade any west end members down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All nighter + morning wade any west end members down?

Surf is awesome right now. Going to be throwing tops tonight in the surf if it's good enough next to some lights (got a good spot) - yes I know there is this thing called a "shark" but I've really been wanting to go for an evening wade and missed the full moon. If surf sucks going to be wading west bay next to a pier with lights as well.

@ 5 am wading the surf w tops.

If any west end members are down to meet up PM me or text phone 281-220-7933.

Report to come in the morning.
    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

where are you going to be?

Comment

Will PM you.
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

you catch anything yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          you catch anything yet?
          Haha...leavin in a few was hoping some west end insomniacs would be down for a night run but I think I'm alone on this one! 1 hr 30 min drive for me to the night spot :/

Report to come in the morning, though

Comment

As per the other thread, I will be around tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully see some of yall out in the surf then!

Comment

Working...
            X